Saturday, July 9, 2011

5 weeks!

We are down to five weeks! That's 35 days!! I'm so excited! Everything is coming together....the getting there may be a little rough, but its coming together. :) And God is Good all the time!!! Jordan is an amazing person, just in case y'all didn't know. :) I love him so much! Its amazing how God knows exactly who each of us needs. Jordan helps me learn and grow so much. He challenges me to be more, and I'm so thankful for that. I love that we can talk about everything! I can't wait to see what God has for us as we start our lives together... it is going to be an adventure, and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I have learned so much planning a wedding. I've learned that God does care, about everything! Even the little details like flowers, songs, and ribbon. I've learned that God will always provide just what we need. It may not be what we thought we needed, but it is just what we needed to help us grow. I've learned that a wedding ceremony and all the details of that would have to be one of the strangest ways to start a marriage. :) I think we should just get married... and forget the wedding. JUST KIDDING! A wedding stretches you and bends you and over all stresses you out, but it also helps in the process of two different people becoming one. It forces you to stop all the hussle and bussle and planning and stressing and more planning, and to make a special time just for that person your marring. And that is a skill i'm sure, will come in handy! Because, in the future, as children and other things come along we will still need to make that special time just for us. So, I guess a wedding is a good way to start a marriage. :) I have learned that Jordan is so good to me, even when I'm stressed. I've learned that i love him more everyday, as together we seek God and overcome every problem thrown our way. It has been an experience i will never forget! I have enjoyed it, but I'm ready to be married...and not planning a wedding. Haha...
well i guess I'm done rambling. :)
Lovin' my life!
~me

No comments:

Post a Comment