Monday, February 6, 2012

Busy

I have been so busy lately! After my post on Tuesday, I worked at County Line the next Three days! Then saturday, I was at mom's working on Granny and Granddad's slide show for their 62nd anniversary. Then today I went to clean at the Kings. Phew...I'm kinda tired! Lol...I have enjoyed being busy though it gives me a great feeling of acomplashment! :) Now this week hopefully i'll be busy too! I'm so glad God is giving me stuff to do! It's an answer to prayer!
Speaking of Granny and Granddad's Anniversary....62 years is quite the record! Me and Jordan are going to do that! :) You just wait and see! Well, if we live long enough!:P So, I might get to work at the school tomorrow....I sure hope I get to anyway. I like it. The lady's can be a little cranky, but what do you expect? haha... But I really do enjoy it. I get to cook and get paid for it!! Wednesday, I get to keep Ember. :) Happyness!! I love that baby! Tonight, I am going to cook Jordan's favorite meal... Beans, cornbread and fried potatoes! He is silly! Out of all the things in the world that you could have that is his favorite!! Not mine....I don't know what mine is...but NOT beans and cornbread and fried potatoes! More like, Pizza or Mexican or....ICE CREAM!!!!
Well, I'm going to go...
Oh I exercised today! YAY ME!!!!!
~Hannah

1 comment: