Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just a post.

I haven't posted in a while. Oh well. I made a list of everything that needs to be done for the wedding between now and August. Mom and Amy helped me. When I actually wrote everything I could think of that I need to do, it is kind of a big list. I love being able to just look at it and know what needs to be done. I have 81 days to get it all accomplished. :) that is 11 weeks and 4 days. YAY!

OH! I think I forgot to put on here that the purlins are FINISHED!!! We are waiting on a few more details about the land, and then we will finally start. :) Our yard is covered in grass. I'm going to have to mow before to long.

Well, I don't really have anything else to say, maybe this is why I haven't posted in a while.

Lovin' my life.
~me

No comments:

Post a Comment