Monday, May 9, 2011

A Rodeo

And a flat. Jordan got 3 free tickets to the Coal Hill rodeo. So Amy, Jordan and I decided to go. Before we left we were trying to decide if we were going to take my car or Jordan's truck. We almost took his truck and then decided on my car. So off we go. We listened to music and talked. We pulled in, showed the gate guy our free tickets, and went to park. Jordan got out of the car and said that we had a flat. I couldn't help but laugh. I don't know why but i find those type of situations funny. :/ So Amy and I watched Jordan change the tire. Then we started walking towards the arena...but it was muddy, and Amy and I are really smart, so we wore flip flops. Yep, Jordan Carried us across the mud! lol it was fun. He is a keeper. The rodeo was ok. The bull riding was lame, but other than that it was ok. I had fun anyhow. :)
Lovin' my life.
~me

No comments:

Post a Comment