Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Registering (Bleeping :) )

We went to register yesterday. We went to wal mart first. It was a lot of fun. You hold this little box thing over the bar code and it makes a bleep sound. That is why we call it bleeping. I actually stole it from Daniel, when him and Angela registered that's what he called it. We had a really good time. After we were done at Wal mart we went to get ice cream at that new place across from Wal mart ( i can't remember its name) It was good but not worth how much it cost, just saying. Anyway, then we went to pick up Jordan's ring that we had got sized. Then we walked around the mall a little bit. And, I can't believe we did this, we got Chinese food in the mall at 8:30ish at night! I know, we are crazy. :) But it sure was yuuuummmmmy! I was SOO full afterwards though. haha. Then we went to Wal mart again and Jordan bought me perfume for my graduation. I love him. When we got out at the ice cream place, the sun decided to shine as it was setting, it was gorgeous! Look at God's amazing handy work! This picture doesn't even get close to doing it justice. The colors where so bright and vibrant. It was beautiful!

Lovin' my life!
~me

2 comments:

  1. That Sounds like so much fun! You and Jordan are so ahead of Caleb and I! LOL...We have yet to even pick out rings, and don't plan on registering for another two and a half weeks! Our wedding days are getting so much closer though...Caleb and I were talking yesterday about how our day isn't next month, but the next...that's soon! I so need to finish planning! Lol...Hope you have a super blessed week Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are a little ahead, considering our wedding is still several months away. I wasn't planning on registering until July, but my Aunt wanted to give us a shower in May. That bumped my plans up a little. :) And, you have to consider that I have a lot of time on my hands. You have school and many other things going. :) I bet you are thrilled finals are OVER!! YAY!I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete