Friday, January 13, 2012

Birthdays


I love Birthdays. They are so fun! Today is This^guys Birthday. He is turning 20! For his Birthday he wanted biscuits and Chocolate gravy. I am not very good at making any kind of gravy but chocolate gravy is even harder in my opinion. I made it anyway and He said it was good. :) Last night i made him steak, mashed potatoes, some more gravy, English peas, and crescent rolls, it was yummy! I also made him a chocolate cake with a moose with pink mittens....that's what he wanted. Haha i think he was kidding but that's what I put on his cake anyway! He loved it. He laughed and couldn't believe I remembered he had said he wanted it. Tonight Jordan is going with his papa and Reg and I think my Dad, to go eat fish. He loves fish and I don't so I'm glad he is going with papa. I am so thankful for Jordan. He is such a blessing to me. He is always there and he is the perfect husband. I love how he can make me laugh even when I'm having a hard day. Thank you Lord for another year with my man! Give me many more years! I LOVE you baby!! Happy happy birthday!!!!
Today is also our 5 month mark. Its been FIVE months!! Crazy huh?
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment