Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday

Well, I'm sitting here listening to Odyssey. I can't decide if i want to exercise today. I dislike exercising with a passion. There is nothing fun about it to me. Its painful and just not any fun. But, I think it is something i need to do. God says my body is His temple. I guess i should take care of it huh? :) I just don't like it! bla... but I know that I need it. I have decided to try it once again. ugh. Maybe. No, I really will. Today at least.
Anyhow, on another note I had a lot of fun with Joseph Saturday. We played war and ERS. I won both games of ERS, but the game of war we didn't finish. That game last forever! Saturday night we had a party for Jordan. We had cheesy burgers and cake. Lisa, Stevo, Nanny, Papa, Brandy, Reg and the kiddos came over to Mom's. We had fun! We played kinnect on the Xbox. That is fun stuff. :)

The plan for today is: Finish all the laundry, make my bed with CLEAN sheets, (I love clean sheets!) exercise at some point, and sweep and mop the kitchen. The only one I'm dreading is exercising. Bla bla. haha
Well tata for now! :)
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment