Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursdays

I like Thursdays...they are one of my favorite days! Amy comes over and we have fun! :) Today we are going to make cookies! YAY!!!!
So last Tuesday Jordan got off work early cause his grandparents yard caught on fire and he went to help. Nothing was seriously hurt, they got the fire out in time. Anyway Jordan didn't go back to work, he ended up working on house stuff. We got three holes filled with concrete! YAY!!!
We are making progress!! :)
Oh funny story! Joseph came to help, he comes almost everytime. I enjoy him coming he is fun. Anyway, we were talking bout how Joseph always knows everything...and he said this..." I don't evesdrop, I'm just sitting in the room when people talk and i remember it. And people tell me its Evesdropping!" lol it was funnier in person! :P

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment