Monday, March 21, 2011

Attitude

Was a spelling word i had today. I find myself having an "Attitude" a lot. Its something I'm constantly trying to improve. One of my biggest attitudes is toward spelling. If anything can get me upset it is spelling. I'm not very good at spelling words correctly.(I'm sure you have noticed) I struggle with knowing which letter is suppose to go where. I usually just miss a word by one wrong letter. It aggravates me to no end! But, if everything in life was easy, how would I learn and grow? Speaking of spelling and school, I have 7 days left in math! I have about a month left in Language and History and Spelling. THEN I AM DONE!!!! YAY!!! I am sooo ready to be done with school! My graduation is April 30th. Its so weird to have my wedding almost completely planned and then try to plan a graduation. haha a little backwards huh? Oh well.

We are going to go clean Grandma's house today. She has been really bad sick and is still to weak to clean such a large house by herself.

Lovin' my life.
~me

No comments:

Post a Comment