Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Day.

Jordan and I have been Feeding the cows for Dad, while he is at Nationals with the boys. Well Yesterday we went to feed, and the cows were mixed together. It was awful! Why is it all the BAD things happen when we are put in charge? haha... So we decided to try to get them separated. Well that really didn't work to well and kinda got us both aggravated. So we just left them together. Then we went and finished all the feeding. Dad had asked Jordan to take the big feeder to the feed mill and get if filled. So we did that, and it took forever! We wanted to go see The Grace Card with mom and Amy at 4 at the Malco. We were still at the feed mill waiting on the guy to load the feeder at 3. I was beginning to get really grumpy by this time. I needed to shower before we left, and i wasn't going to have time. We got home at 3:30. I changed and put on LOTS of perfume. haha. well then we couldn't find anything for Jordan to wear. His clothes were nasty. This made me even more grumpy.. and poor Jordan got the blunt of it. We ended up leaving the house to go to the movie at 3:39. It takes a good 30 minutes to get to the Malco. I was not happy. We ended up getting to the movie at 4:20. we missed the previews and very beginning. It wasn't to bad. haha. It was a great movie! I highly recommend it!

Then we went and ate at Cheddars. That was fun. Then we went to savers and got Amy some scrubs for work. The lady that checked us out asked mom if she was over 55. Mom was like.. DO i look like I'm over 55?! haha Then we went to Bruams and ate ice cream. Jordan and I ate a peanut butter shake. Then to Wal mart. You can't go to Ft. Smith without goin to Wal mart. haha.. then home. In all it was a good day.

Lovin' my life.
~me

No comments:

Post a Comment