Saturday, March 19, 2011

A day


With Manda. :)




Silly Pic! lol






At the lake. Ain't we cute?




He is pretty proud of his scamp! I love him!




Driving around today. I look sick. Lol i haven't really felt good today.


isn't he cute?!?


So, I had a busy fun day today! I cleaned out my car with Amy. It looks nice now! It was really dirty. Then i went and feed with Jordan. Then we went to get Jordan's Scamp to go fishing.
It took all day to get it ready. We went to get the scamp, then to get a trolling moter, then to put Jordan's check in the bank, then to get a battery, then to get a drink at Sonic(witch we got for free!) then to go finally go fishing! We got to Tig's lake at 5:56. We fished for bout an hour. Nope, didn't catch anything. But, we had lots of fun! After that we went and picked Manda up.. and went to Their Grandma's (Jordan's Dad's mom). We ate supper and then played phase ten. Jordan won. I drank coffee. Jordan's Grandma makes the best!! It was a really fun day!
Sorry bout the pics. I haven't quite figured out how to upload them the way i want yet.


Lovin' my life!
~me






No comments:

Post a Comment