Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Trip to Little Rock

I get the priviledge every so often to go to Little Rock with Tina Jones. It is always a lot of fun. I enjoy being with her and her sweet kiddos. Tina and David have always impressed me. They are so sweet together. How they handle Breanna and everything that goes on with her, it amazes me. They have such a special relationship with the Lord. It is so neat to watch them. We went to Little Rock for a check up for Breanna. It is such an eye opening experiance to go to Childrens hospital. It really makes you thankful for what you have,little things like: good health, a healthy and WHOLE family, the ablility to walk, speak, hear, and see. I take so many simple things in life for granted! There are so many people out there that don't have those abilities. But, these same people are some of the sweetest you will meet. Little kids you pass in the halls, sitting in whelchairs, they just smile at you. Content with their life. What if we, having so much more in this life, could be so sweet and content? Thank you Lord for the everyday, simple blessings! Lovin' my life! ~me

No comments:

Post a Comment