Friday, March 18, 2011

Blessings

I am a very blessed girl. In SO many ways. I think of that song "Count your many blessings, name them one by one, count your many blessings see what God has done..." If i tried to count ALL my blessings I would be here all day long. But I will name a few.
I am so blessed with my family. I love the fact that I can walk up to my teenage brothers and give them a hug! We have times where everybody comes in mine and Amy's room and we just talk. What a huge blessing!
I am Blessed with the most wonderful man ever! He is my best friend, he makes me smile and laugh. He always knows how to encourage me when i'm down. He is such a smart, loving, great man, and i am so glad God brought me him.
I've also been blessed GREATLY with my wedding. People have blown us away with their generosity and giving hearts. It is so humbling to be given so much. I don't deserve any of it! I'm very very thankful for it though. I hope i can bless others just as much as i've been blessed.

There are so many more that i could list, but it would make this post really long. :)

Lovin' my life!
~me

No comments:

Post a Comment